Sunshine & Rainbow DIY Vase
What You’ll Need:
- Clover the Rainbow Smoothies
- Paint Brush
- Tissue paper (assorted colors)
- Clear sealant, gloss (like Modge Podge)
- Fresh or paper flowers
- Optional: Ribbon or twine
Roses are red, violets are blue, if you love Clover the Rainbow, this craft is for you!
No matter the season, fresh or paper flowers have the power to brighten any day. So before you toss your empty Clover the Rainbow Smoothie bottles into the recycling bin, consider upcycling them into unique vases. It’s a fun activity that taps into your creativity, and a great excuse to gather with your friends for an afterschool snack and Clover the Rainbow Smoothie!
- Enjoy your Clover the Rainbow Smoothie, then thoroughly rinse your empty bottle and let dry
- Pick the tissue paper colors you want to use, and tear or cut into strips or shapes
- Using a paint brush, paint a layer of sealant wherever you want to on the bottle, then add the tissue paper
- Continue this process until the entire bottle is covered, and go over again with another layer of gloss
- Set the vase aside and let it dry
- Once the vase is dry, you can tie a ribbon around the neck of the bottle, fill with water and add flowers to your vases