Shine Bright Breakfast Popsicles
If you’ve ever experienced the rush of a family getting ready for work and school in the morning, you know it can be quite the whirlwind. Some things add to the chaos while some calm it. With the healthy combination of fruit, granola and yogurt, these Shine Bright Breakfast Popsicles do the latter, serving as a literal light, bright and nutritious way to start the day.
Inspired by the easy Breakfast Bars recipe Clarissa from Bringing Up Foodies shared with us over on Clover Sonoma a while back, we decided to make one simple swap –– Clover the Rainbow Organic Yogurt Smoothies for regular yogurt. Clover the Rainbow smoothies add a delicious combination of real fruits and veggies without any added flavors or sweeteners, and also provide the benefits of billions of probiotics, protein, calcium and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just grab and go!
- 1 1/2 cup of Clover the Rainbow Smoothies (choose from Strawberry Banana Butternut, Blueberry Beet or Strawberry Carrot)
- 1/2 cup sliced fruit
- 1/2 cup of granola
- A set of classic popsicle molds (sold online and in-store at grocery stores)
- 1Fill popsicle molds halfway with your Clover the Rainbow Smoothie of choice
- 2Add fruit to each mold
- 3Pour more Clover the Rainbow Smoothie on top until the mold is filled
- 4Place filled popsicle molds in the freezer until solid (approximately 3 hours or less)
- 5Once frozen, gently remove popsicles from molds
- 6Pour remaining smoothie into a dish and dip the top of each popsicle into the smoothie and roll in granola until well coated